Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Houston 9, Florida 2

No Pirates game tonight & none yesterday so I'll look around the rest of the NL Central.

The Astros beat up on the Marlins in Florida tonight. Hee Choi went 2-for-4 tonight with a double but NO WALKS. No good buddy since you're only hitting .235. That's not going to to do it. Maybe Dusty Baker was right about Choi.

Ramon Castro went 0-for-1 and dropped his average to .145. I seem to vaguely remember someone telling me he could be the next Carlton Fisk. Maybe I was drunk at the time.

The other Abraham Nunez - get your own name, buddy - went 0-for-1 pinch-hitting. Sounds like the Abraham Nunez I used to know.

The Astros have a good team. Mac said, last time we saw them, that they had more talent than us. This stuck to me. I don't believe it. I think they have more experience. We have a lot of talent and little experience. They have a lot of talent and a lot of experience. Either way, Astros win their NL-most 23rd game.

No comments:

Post a Comment