It's time. Please humor us in the comments with your predictions for:
1. How many wins?
2. Who gets traded first?
3. 2010 Whipping Boy?
4. How could the Bucs win 82 games?
Feel free to share any other predictions as well. I'll start.
1. A variety of other sources have predicted shades of suck ranging from 62 to 75 wins. Walking the earth, not tied down to any beer fort, I'm optimistic for a significant improvement over last year's effort: 67 wins.
2. Vazquez. Then Doumit, Dotel, Crosby and Church.
3. Tougher call than most years. LaRoche? Clement?
4. Milledge, Cutch, Jones, LaRoche, then Alvarez all go berserk. Ohlendorf gets the team hooked on some kind of secret PED made for farm animals? MLB surprisingly announces that the season will be extended to a 262 game format?