Monday, May 17, 2004

got my big sippy

While I was out on the high seas bossing about the children before the mast, my order from Cafepress came to the low hovel charming cottage we call home.

The two t-shirts rule. Love them Hanes Beefy Tees and the printing is first-rate. The fabric for the baseball jersey is a little thin. Not heavyweight like the baseball jerseys I wore when I too was before the mast. That may be better for hot summer days but I was a little disappointed. I dunno why I thought it would be beefy-T quality. The shirt ordered for my little Rowdietta looks a little small. We'll see what it looks like after it's been through the washer and dryer pounded between two rocks down by the brook and hung in the sun to dry.

The mug is the best of all. This thing rocks and is gonna hold the mega-sangria soon. In the meantime it jumps to the head of the line as the best latte f'n grog cup in the house. The diameter is the regular size but it's taller. Rowdietta would call it the "big sippy".

No comments:

Post a Comment