Monday, March 14, 2005

Blogger

Several posts "disappeared" today. Blogger is a great service and one I highly recommend. But in the middle of the day, especially on Monday, it seems, when many people return to the internets after a few days off, it jams up. Used to be that anything I "posted" would find its way to my blog eventually - often it would appear in my list of posts but not on the site. That is, Blogger would receive the post but not republish the blog. Lately as posts have timed out - I click "publish post" and nothing happens for sixty seconds - I'm losing them altogether.

The solution is to be more patient and to post more in the off-peak hours. The service remains a great value. I mention all this not to complain about blogger but to explain about there being none of the posts here that I thought I blogged.

To make up for lost time, here's a shorter version of the lost posts:

No surprises with the recent cuts.

Duke should be trade bait for a guy like Kearns. But but we need starters so the timing is real bad for dealing him. I will enjoy keeping him around and seeing how his thread of our story turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment