Sunday, March 11, 2007

exhibition: Pirates at Reds

Game on at "1:05pm." As an early riser and early-to-work person, I do not like daylight savings time.

And speaking of daylight, abundant sun + 50 degrees feels like 70 to me these days. I will be out of doors as much as possible this afternoon.

In this morning's Post Gazette, Dejan Kovacevic has a long biography of Torres as closer. Bones and I are stupefied by the team's decision not to buy this guy's academy. Maybe his price was too high. Elsewhere, John Perrotto has this summary of Yoslan Herrera's prospects as a Cuban defector.

And there is plenty of encouraging news and amusing Tracy quotes in Kovacevic's notebook. I am with Tracy in his evaluation of the risks and rewards of starting Freddy at second base.

No comments:

Post a Comment