Thursday, October 27, 2005

HW pick 'em week 8

I did OK last Sunday (6-3) but still doubt I have a handle on what's going on in the NFL this year (32-43 YTD). When you're a loser, you better scale back. When I string together consecutive strong weeks, then I will move forward and again pick ten or more games per week. If I can't string together consecutive strong weeks, eventually I'll scale back to one or no games a week and rid the earth of one more worthless handicapper.

This week, I have only seven picks: Detroit, New York Giants, Philadelphia, Kansas City, Jacksonville, Buffalo, and Pittsburgh. Jacksonville is a great buy on our website, where the line gives them a point and a half. Even if this is a typo for Jax -1.5, it's still a good deal I think.

I count 102 games in the books, so you need 51 games to qualify for the lead in our pool. alien1011 leads with his .567 percentage on 67 games. Slow Country 21 was the stud of week 7 with the 11-3 performance. All hail these guys.

If you are new to the blog and curious, you can still get into our pool. It's free. Link with instructions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment