Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Steelers Deadspin preview

The much anticipated Steelers preview at Deadspin is finally out. If you haven't been reading these, they're not exactly previews. Rather, short pieces by fans on their teams. My favorites so far have been the previews on the Bills (a gut-wrenching tale of a boy, his Bills sign, and his drunk dad) and the Eagles (funny conversation between an Eagles fan and his parents on midgets and gorillas). The Seahawks preview gets an honorable mention for being heartfelt and not whining once about the refs.

Don of Mondesi's House has the honor of representing the Steelers, and he delivers with his hilarious Top 50 List. My personal Top 50 List would've made room somewhere in the Top 10 for The Catch. My childhood obsession with John Stallworth has a history: my two older siblings had claimed Bradshaw and Swann, both of whom I was forbidden to cheer for. Anyway, all hail Don!

No comments:

Post a Comment