Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ben Speaks

Sounds like Big Ben's brain is working better than before:

"In the past few days, I have gained a new perspective on life ... I am sorry for any anxiety and concern my actions have caused others, specifically my family, the Steelers organization, my teammates and our fans.

I recognize that I have a responsibility to safeguard my health in the off-season so I can continue to lead our team effectively. I never meant any harm to others nor to break any laws. I was confident in my ability to ride a motorcycle and simply believed such an accident would not happen to me. If I ever ride again, it certainly will be with a helmet.

I want to assure everyone I am committed to a complete and timely recovery. I look forward to being at training camp in Latrobe and to winning football games this season."

Get well, Ben. We'll be pulling for you, even if you now look like this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment