Thursday, September 22, 2005

NFL week 3

Whenever I have an off-week picking games, I usually blame picking them early, if that's the case. This week I'm determined not to get eager and won't pick games until Saturday or Sunday morning. (FWIW, The pool is still open to new players.)

In the meantime, here's a question. The Steelers come on at 4:15. The Pirates will be at LA at 4:10. Fans will be forgiven if the Pirates have slipped their mind when the great Alan Faneca takes the field.

At one o'clock, assuming you could have your pick of the litter, which one of these games will you be watching?

Atlanta at Buffalo
Cincinnati at Chicago
Jacksonville at New York
Oakland at Philadelphia
Tennessee at St. Louis
Carolina at Miami
Cleveland at Indianapolis
New Orleans at Minnesota
Tampa Bay at Green Bay
I have my opinion, but I'd like to hear yours first.

No comments:

Post a Comment