Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Dejan Q & A

Dejan Kovacevic answers questions for the PG.

In case you didn't notice, I haven't been reading much about the Bucs the last two weeks. What could I possibly learn that I don't know? It's enough to watch for transactions and tune into the game. Not to knock Kovacevic or any of the other fine writers, but an hour or three a day with the team on the TV or the radio has more than satisfied my Bucco curiosities.

I also said that I'd wait until they'd played nineteen to twenty-one games before I indulged in any analysis of the early-season free-fall. Three solid weeks strikes me as a significant sample of baseball. In April, with the extra off-days, it takes more like four weeks to complete than many games. I have observations to make and things to say but patience requires patience. It can wait another half-week or so.

I enjoyed Kovacevic's Q & A this morning - good to see he's maintaining his sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment