Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Leeeny's Mien

Rockstar Bucco fan Eileen has been keeping a blog, Leeeny's Mien. Stop by and say hello.

Her most recent post looks at the Pirates' ability to get some "bang" for their buck. The one before that describes the luxury that is the 200-level at PNC Park.

Me, I get too absorbed in the game to pay much attention to amenities. I'll take those seats on the first-base side. The leg room is fine and the view is never obstructed.

The usual beer man is good but a broader delivery menu would be fantastic. Once the game starts, I'm not getting out of my seat. I was at Safeco a year or two ago and the usher gave me a whole menu of stuff I could order. You filled out the card with a pencil and someone delivered your goods right to your seat. That was the best. The Pirates should do more of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment